I’m all for inclusive politics. All eighteen year olds have a right to vote, and they should. But, the juvenile histrionics of people like Hillaryous and Elizabeth Warren aren’t just a ridiculous insult to normal people, they indicate a dangerous trend of immaturity in American society that isn’t normal, that isn’t natural, and that is fundamentally dangerous to the well-being of the country.
Elizabeth Warren SCREAMED this morning on TV that Donald Trump cannot be allowed to jeopardize the “rule of law” in America. Goddamn throw-up. Third graders understand kissing a boy might getcha cuties. But, pandering to third graders is contra-indicated, they don’t vote. Eighteen year olds vote. When eighteen year olds vote like third graders, they have been brainwashed, proselytized, indoctrinated and subjugated by the NEA zealots who control half their brain until they graduate high school.
Social engineering should only go so far, and the abuse of license has clearly gone from adding perspective, to the denial of individual autonomy and (attempted) election rigging. The Mommy Gods of their intended Nanny State want their little darlings never to grow-up. That’s a violation of constitutional and human rights.
Trump continues his campaign of haute backlash, perhaps to unnecessary fault, actually suggesting that KKK leader Jeff Sessions could be vice president. The saying goes keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Maybe Mr. Trump is begging the point just a bit more than is expedient.
There is little doubt that the sins of the past needed correction and contrition. Neither side really needs to play the 60’s gambit to it’s fullest. This isn’t the 60’s, it’s not a replay and it’s not a reenactment. Today’s problems should be recognized for what they are.
Even still, it seems to me that it is still Hillary’s gang that has the least regard for individuals and individual rights. Again the review:
• Hillaryous people attempt to deny freedom of assembly
• Hillaryous people attempt to deny freedom of speech
• Hillaryous drove her husband into the arms of the temptress
• Hillaryous the sticky butt utilized genetic engineering to propagate female progeny that still needed a nose job to smell the shit
• Hillaryous the bastard whore who set up her illegal email system to cheat the American people and to aid and abet the enemy with her leaky communiques
• Hillaryous the incompetent state leader who got American Ambassador Chris Stephens killed
• Hillaryous, and her comrades, who have become desperate and push the histrionic bloody manhole cover button like a bunch of third graders on the playground running for their special place on the swing set
• Hillaryous whose supporters throw a tantrum and become violent and destructive like third graders who didn’t get their favorite swing
So what, the general election hasn’t really even begun, the conventions haven’t even yet been held. The cherry has been knocked off, and maybe the general election will be for grown-ups. Maybe, because, even the primaries should not literally be on a third graders level.
Instead of rehashing the backlash, this election ought to be about moving back toward reality and restoring legitimate majority rule while recognizing legitimate constitutional parity – not vitriolic parody.
Unfortunately, the utterly destructive histrionic politics of Hillaryous and her third grader Nanny State continue to be a real threat to the survival of democracy, freedom and individual liberty. Mr. Trump, on the other hand, would do well to discontinue flirting with a retaliatory return to the ways of the past, and simply move forward to graduating a crop that leaves Hillary behind to play in her third grade sand box where she is apparently stuck to languish for eternity.
© 2016 – Jim Casey
TOCC.tv Red HOT Uploads